Tuesday, June 24, 2008

'Kids'


Everyone gives me a bad time about kids and photography. They seem to roll their eyes if I say I have a child session. I have no problem with children or wanting to photograph them. The main reason sometimes I enter those sessions with "fear and trembling" is I never know what I might get or if I will get a shot at all. I feel people get prepared make the drive and I want to feel like I have "got" something for them. So that is my concern not the kids but on my end what I will get. But if they all were like the photo here it would be great. This is the son of client from a few years back that always brings her children when she is home. I really liked this shot and appreciate her very much for always thinking of me when she is home. Thanks Kali!

No comments: